Virginia Beach Task Force on Aging Nurse Aide Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2010 by the Virginia Beach Task Force on Aging. The scholarship may be used for tuition, books, fees and other expenses associated with enrollment in the CNA program at TCC.
- Student can be enrolled full-time or part-time
- Student must have not yet met the cost of attendance for the year
- Student must be enrolled in CNA (NUR 27 and/or NUR 90) classes at TCC
- Student must be recommended by the program head
- If a continuing student at TCC must have an overall GPA of 2.5
Preference given to students currently employed in senior care and those who reside in Virginia Beach. Student must contact the current chair of the Scholarship Committee to coordinate attending one Virginia Beach Task Force on Aging meeting annually.