E. C. Wareheim Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1994 by the E. C. Wareheim Foundation, which distributes funds to support efforts that promote the independence and personal achievement of individuals. The scholarship funds should be applied to tuition, books and fees.
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student may be full-time or part-time
- Applicant may be new or continuing student
- Applicant must have GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicant must be enrolled in a degree, certificate or diploma program