VCCS Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
The purpose of the Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship Program is to increase access to higher education and to develop student leadership potential. One scholarship will be awarded and funds will be disbursed across the fall and spring semesters. Awards may be used for tuition, books, fees and supplies.
- Student must be attending college for the first time at a Virginia Community College, selections will be based on merit.
- Scholars will demonstrate academic excellence during high school, scholars will demonstrate a willingness to promote community college education and the Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship Program
- Scholars will demonstrate a willingness to mentor future scholars
- Scholars will demonstrate a commitment to developing leadership potential
- Students must be full-time, associate degree seeking students with plans to graduate from a Virginia Community College.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share about your career and educational aspirations and how you would benefit from this scholarship. In addition, how would you contribute to the Tidewater Community College community?
- When do you plan to graduate from TCC?