TCC Women's Center STEM Promise Program Scholarship
TCC and the TCC Women’s Center are proud to announce a scholarship designed to boost the number of college graduates in science, technology, and engineering (STEM) —especially for women and minorities who have been largely underrepresented in select STEM fields. STEM educators and employers agree that a diverse talent pool is vital if we are to create future technologies, to improve lives, ensure national security and grow our economy.
This scholarship pays the full cost of tuition for up to 2 years in one of our approved STEM degree programs. You will participate in programming that supports and enhances pursuit of STEM careers and graduate having paid $0 in tuition, ready to enter a career or to transfer to a 4-year college! Apply for our new Women’s Center STEM Promise Scholarship now for the 2019-2020 academic year!
You may qualify if you:
- have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- are eligible for in-state tuition
- place into College Composition (English 111) and College Algebra (Math 158)
- must plan to enroll as a full-time student
- are a new student to the College (or have a limited number of TCC college credits)
- must enroll in one of the following degree plans:
- - Associate of Science in Engineering
- - Associate of Science with Specialization in Computer Science
- - Associate of Applied Science in Civil Engineering Technology
- - Associate of Applied Science in Electronics Technology
- - Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology
- - Associate of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Questions? Contact TCC’s STEM Promise Program Coordinator at 822-7324 or email@example.com.
*While preference is given to students who are just beginning a two-year program and are underrepresented in these fields, all eligible students may apply and be considered.