John Winkles Memorial Scholarship (Toyota T-TEN)
This scholarship was established by Central Atlantic Toyota Dealers to assist students in the Toyota T-Ten Automotive program. The scholarship will cover up to full in-state tuition minus any other financial aid.
- Student must be full-time
- Student must be enrolled in the T-TEN Program
- Student must be a high school graduate, earned a GED or have a college GPA of 2.5 or better while enrolled at TCC
- Student must have not yet met the cost of attendance; preference will be given to those who have first applied for other financial aid. If a recipient has not applied for other financial aid, the Foundation may consider disbursing the scholarship funds without such application on a case-by-case basis.
- Student must be sponsored as a T-TEN intern by a Toyota dealer, and must be recommended for the T-TEN Scholarship by the Service Manager at the sponsoring dealership
- Student must be recommended for the T-TEN scholarship by the T-TEN instructor at TCC
- Student must be able to be employed in the United States
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and email address of someone who can verify your participation in the Toyota T-10 Program.
- If you are currently working the automotive industry, please provide the name of your employer.
- Which automotive program are you currently enrolled in?