Visual Arts Center Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2010 by Darrell and Sally Craig to celebrate the 15th anniversary of TCC’s Visual Arts Center. The scholarship may be used for tuition, books, fees, and other expenses associated with the Visual Arts Center programs.
- Student must be enrolled in degree program at the Visual Arts Center at TCC
- Student can be a full-time or part-time
- Student must have not yet met the cost of attendance for the year
- If a continuing student at TCC must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher, if a new student at TCC, student must have a high school GPA of 2.8 higher.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you submitted a portfolio demonstrating aptitude in the arts as determined by the Director of the Visual Arts Center?