Coca-Cola Enterprises Scholarship
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. established this scholarship in 2009 to support TCC students. The funds can be used for tuition, books and fees.
- Student must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program at TCC
- Student may be a full-time or part-time student
- Student must have not yet met the cost of attendance for the year
- Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share about your career and educational aspirations and how you would benefit from this scholarship. In addition, how would you contribute to the Tidewater Community College community?