American Association of University Women Scholarship
It is the desire of the American Association of University Women to support students attending classes on the Portsmouth Campus of Tidewater Community College.
- Student must attend the Portsmouth campus of TCC and live in the Portsmouth or the Western Branch area of Chesapeake
- Student must be a returning student who has completed 12 credit hours
- Student must be a female student at least 22 years of age
- Student must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student must have plans to complete a bachelors degree and submit an essay describing their career and educational goals
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a brief essay outlining your personal goals and educational/career aspirations.