Kathleen Marie Eddy Art Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Carolyn Eddy Sale in memory of her sister, Kathleen Marie Eddy, to support aspiring student artists at the Tidewater Community College Visual Arts Center. Kathleen was an extremely creative artist who studied under the mentorship of Anne Lott, the founding director of the Visual Arts Center. The scholarship money may be used for tuition, books, fees and other expenses associated with taking classes at the Visual Arts Center.
- Student must be pursuing an arts degree at the Tidewater Community College Visual Arts Center
- Student must be a full-time student
- Student must be in their second year (third or fourth semester) at Tidewater Community College student must have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Student must have not yet met cost of attendance
- Preference will be given to a student who has a part-time job