Christopher M. Garrett Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Larry and Cheryl Garrett in 1998 in memory of their son, who was a student at the Chesapeake Campus. Scholarship funds should be applied to tuition and fees.
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student must be attending the Chesapeake campus of TCC
- Student must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Student must be enrolled in an Associates degree program
- Student must have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher