Chris R. Marcia Veterans Tribute Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Chris R. Marcia in 2007 to support military-related students at TCC. Mr. Marcia served in the U.S. Marine Corps. After his service in the Marines, he attended Tidewater Community College and went on to graduate from the University of Virginia. Mr. Marcia believes that the scholarships he received at TCC helped him to achieve his academic goals, and it is his intention that this scholarship to help afford other veterans the same opportunities given to him Scholarship funds should be used for tuition, books and fees.
- Student may be a full-time or part-time student
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Student must have an honorable discharge from the military (DD214)
- Student must have served at least 3-years of active duty in the military (DD214)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a short essay on your defining moment in the military and how your military experience will shape your future career goals.
- Student must have an honorable discharge from the military. Please upload your DD214 or relevant form.