George Flaherty Trust Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the estate of the late George Flaherty to assist students enrolled in the electrical program. The scholarship funds should be applied to tuition, books and fees.
- Student should be studying a STEM related field
- Student must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Student may be full-time or part-time
- Student may be new or returning student
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Preference given to students attending Chesapeake campus