Virginia Glennan Scholarship Fund
For students looking to improve their workforce skills by continuing their education at TCC. Scholarship supports exemplary students who have demonstrated a strong work ethic, a drive to succeed and commitment to education. Awardees may use the scholarship for tuition, books, and other student/educational fees. Additional selection criteria include the following:
- Must currently be legally employed outside of TCC at a company in Hampton Roads.
- Place of employment must have a workforce of no more than 50 local employees. The company must be in Hampton Roads.
- Must include written recommendation from current employer.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- To be eligible for future awards, the individual must maintain a grade of at least a B in each course for college credit or must have achieved satisfactory completion for a non-credit course.
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants must include a written recommendation from current employer. Please provide the name and email address for contact who can provide a letter of recommendation.