Nicholas Andrasz Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Nicholas and Helen Andrasz to support a student who is active in community service activities at the Virginia Beach Campus. The funds should be applied to tuition and fees.
• Preference will be given to applicants who are a resident of Virginia Beach.
• Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
• Applicant must be either a new or continuing student at the Virginia Beach Campus.
• Applicant may be a full-time or part-time student.
• Applicant must be a graduate of a Virginia Beach High School.
• Incoming high school applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
• Continuing students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. In the case of no other eligible applicants, a minimum GPA of 2.75 will enable eligibility.
• The applicant is expected to have a considerable amount of non-paid volunteer time and must provide reasonable documentation as proof of his/her service. Volunteering for an organization that promotes or condones abortion rights will not be considered.
• Continuing student applicants must have a letter of recommendation from a TCC faculty member.