Hampton Roads Automobile Dealers Association Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Hampton Roads Automobile Dealers Association to assist students in the Automotive Technology A.A.S. program. Funds should be used for tuition, books and fees. This scholarship is can be renewed annually until the student completes the program, assuming the student continues to meet the criteria.
- Candidate must be pursuing an Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive Technology and plan on a career as an automotive technician.
- Candidate must be registered as a full-time or part-time student at Tidewater Community College, with preference given to full-time students.
- Candidate must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Candidate must maintain a 2.0 GPA at TCC to continue receiving the award for subsequent semesters. Students demonstrating ability in automotive technology through previously successful completion of high school automotive technology class with receive preference.
- Candidate must demonstrate financial need and have not yet met cost of attendance for the year.
- Candidate must maintain a good driving record.
- Recipient is required to attend all functions related to this scholarship.
- The recipient must be currently employed at an HRADA member store.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which automotive program are you currently enrolled in?
- If you are currently working in the automotive industry, please provide the name of your employer.