Barnes and Noble Textbook Scholarship - Chesapeake
This scholarship was established by Barnes and Noble College Booksellers to support the education of TCC students. Scholarship funds should be applied to the purchase of textbooks only. Multiple scholarships are awarded each academic year.
- Student must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program
- Student can be a full-time or part-time student
- Student must have not yet met the cost of attendance for the year
- If a continuing student at TCC must have an overall GPA of 2.5
- If a new student at TCC must have a high school GPA of 2.8