Chesapeake Social and Newcomers Club Scholarship
It is the desire of the Chesapeake Social and Newcomers Club to establish a scholarship that supports students attending the Chesapeake campus of Tidewater Community College.
- Candidate may be full-time or part-time student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Candidate must have not met cost of attendance for the year
- Candidate must be a Chesapeake resident or be attending the Chesapeake campus
- Candidate must submit a brief essay outlining their educational and career goals
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share about your career and educational aspirations and how you would benefit from this scholarship.