Ford ASSET Scholarship
It is the desire of the Ford Motor Company to further strengthen their partnership with Tidewater Community College through the establishment of the Ford ASSET Scholarship for the advancement of student development in the field of automotive technology at Tidewater Community College.
It is the intent of Ford to make this scholarship available for exemplary students who have demonstrated academic excellence and commitment to education. Scholarship award criteria and selection processes are as follows:
- Student must be enrolled in the Ford ASSET Program
- Student must have completed their first semester at TCC
- Preference given to full-time students
- Student must have a college GPA of 3.0 or better while enrolled at TCC
- Student must be sponsored as an ASSET intern by a Ford or Lincoln dealer
- Student must be recommended for the scholarship by the ASSET instructor at TCC
- Student must be able to be employed in the United States
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the email address for the Ford ASSET instructor at TCC who is willing to provide you with a letter of recommendation.
- Which automotive program are you currently enrolled in?
- Please provide the name of the Ford or Lincoln dealer that is sponsoring you as an ASSET intern.