Barton S. Mitchell Memorial Asphalt Industry Scholarship Fund
This fund was established in 2015 by the National Asphalt Pavement Association Research and Educational Foundation, Inc. to support TCC students studying engineering, with special interest in those wishing to pursue a career in civil engineering.
- Candidate must be a full-time student
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- Candidate must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidate must be enrolled in TCC’s engineering program, with preference given to students with an interest in civil engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a brief essay outlining your future career plans, academic honors, extracurricular activities and any family affiliation with the asphalt pavement industry.