Daniel C. Pettway Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Hampton Roads Chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers to support future HVAC professionals. Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, books, fees and other expenses associated with the program.
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following programs: Engineering, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, and/or the Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology program
- Student can be a full-time or part-time
- Student must have completed at least 20 credit hours
- Student must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a brief essay describing how you intend to use your TCC education to pursue a career in the HVAC industry, specifically by transferring to a four-year institution, taking a position with a supplier of HVAC equipment, and/or taking a position with an engineering/contracting firm as a designer or technician.